Careers with Clarion
Can you Create CUSTOM LIQUID MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS?
We’re always excited to meet people with drive, enthusiasm, and can bring a team mentality. We’re a team of specialists always yearning to make our client’s projects become a reality. We recognize that not everyone knows about liquid management systems, but the capability and willingness to learn are vital pieces of personality we’re looking for. We’re currently searching for the following people!
Senior Inside Sales Associate
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the smooth operation of the company’s parts and fitting store as well as working alongside the Inside Sales Associate playing an important role in the success of the company. You will be a key player in helping to drive and support sales and the customer service process. You will also be involved in providing logistics support for both inbound and outbound freight, overseeing inventory management, and ensuring customer orders are delivered in a timely manner.
The duties and responsibilities of the SISA can be broken down into two core areas: primary and secondary.
1. Primary – Typical duties include but are not restricted to:
– Assist in growing commercial sales by taking care of all walk-in customer traffic.
– Discuss product requirements and expectations with customers and recommend specific products and solutions best suited to meeting their needs.
– Establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and strong rapport with customers.
– Assist in resolving customers’ questions and issues in a timely and professional manner.
2. Secondary – Typical duties include but are not restricted to:
– Oversee ordering product for customers based on pending sales orders.
– Help ensure all inventory levels are maintained and controlled as per company policy and planning.
– Oversee the facilitating and arranging of inbound freight for deliveries from vendors.
– Oversee the facilitating and arranging of outbound freight for deliveries to customers.
FAST AND RELIABLE SERVICE FOR YOUR PROJECT
21-point Inspection & Testing.
Every one of our project tanks is subjected to a multi-point inspection before being released for delivery. This ensures consistent quality by including hydro-static testing, serial number referencing, drawing matching, and confirmation of any residual fabrication by-products.
Striving for Sustainability.
Maximizing product use and minimizing waste is a critical aspect of our work. We recognize that micro-plastics can cause catastrophic environmental issues, so we work to minimize the amount of plastic waste. We also recycle as many products we can and offer our clients an exclusive recycling program. Contact us for more details!
Our team consists of many members, including project specialists who ensure drawings are accurate for all projects, coordinate parts, components, and fabrication details with our shop team, and work with our logistics teams to ensure proper shipping. We help manage our offering from conception, through to delivery to site, and everything in between.