Looking for the best deal?
Everyone wants the best value, and we’re proud offer the largest selection of promotions in the industry for our customers.
Hurry in! These offers are only available for a limited time.
10% off Clearance
10% off previous Clearance Pricing for all new orders. View our Clearance Page for some options or visit our store for the most up-to-date deals.
**Clearance is based on First Come First Served and on existing inventory only**
*Valid on new orders through June 30, 2021 or while supplies last
10% off Fittings
10% off list pricing for all our post tank connections. This includes, but is not limited to:
– 12v, Pnumatic, and Manual Valves
– Hose Barbs
– PE and Neoprene Piping and Hoses
– Camlock Connections
– Gas, Electric, and Hydraulic Pumps and Motors
*Valid on new orders through June 30, 2021
Below Ground Tanks Special Pricing
Special pricing on many below ground septic, and water cistern tanks:
– 200 Gallon Cistern for $599.95
– 1000 Gallon 2-Chamber for $1969.89
– 1200 Gallon Cistern for $2099.89
– 1250 Gallon 2-Chamber for $2639.89
– 1725 Gallon Holding for $3399.89
– 2520 Gallon Holding for $4699.89
*Valid on new orders through June 30, 2021Contact Us
Standard Delivery Rates
Standard shipping rates are now available for most Lower Mainland locations.
– Prices vary from $25 – $170 (based on location and size of tank)
– Easy Pickup from Vancouver Ferries
– Scheduled times
– Safe and Secure contactless delivery
– Available from North Vancouver through Hope
– Available on tanks up to 5000 Gallon
* Contact us for more rate details
FAST AND RELIABLE SERVICE FOR YOUR PROJECT
21-point Inspection & Testing.
Every one of our project tanks is subjected to a multi-point inspection before being released for delivery. This ensures consistent quality by including hydro-static testing, serial number referencing, drawing matching, and confirmation of any residual fabrication by-products.
Striving for Sustainability.
Maximizing product use and minimizing waste is a critical aspect of our work. We recognize that micro-plastics can cause catastrophic environmental issues, so we work to minimize the amount of plastic waste. We also recycle as many products we can and offer our clients an exclusive recycling program. Contact us for more details!
Our team consists of many members, including project specialists who ensure drawings are accurate for all projects, coordinate parts, components, and fabrication details with our shop team, and work with our logistics teams to ensure proper shipping. We help manage our offering from conception, through to delivery to site, and everything in between.